The Association Les Amis de l'UTMB Mont-Blanc collaborates with UTMB Group in organizing the UTMB Mont Blanc, forming two essential teams that are mutually indispensable to develop this global event with significant social, environmental, and economic implications, while preserving its initial ethical values.
The association emphasizes the tri-national nature of the event and its local roots. It brings together and mobilizes all the volunteers of the UTMB Mont-Blanc and oversees the solidarity, environment, medical, volunteer, and course committees.
The Committee of les Amis du Mont-Blanc
The Committee, composed of 11 individuals, was elected on January 21, 2023, for a term of 3 years.
The Board, consisting of the 3 Co-Presidents, the Treasurer, and the Secretary, was elected by the Committee on February 7, 2023, for a term of 1 year, in accordance with the bylaws.
- Honorary President: Alberto Motta (Italy)
- Honorary President: René Bachelard
- Honorary President: Léon Lovey (Switzerland)
- Co-President Italy: Federica Cortese
- Co-President France: Christian Bergamelli
- Co-President Switzerland: Olivier Thétaz
- Treasurer: Martine Froucht
- Secretary: Michel Poletti
- Member: Isabelle Fellay
- Member: Sylvie Barquant
- Member: André Bozon
- Member: Giacomo Cereset
- Member: Christian Rive
- Member: Alain Guichaoua