Registration is closed!
Thanks to those that have supported one of our partnered associations and join the adventure with a charity bib!
190 charity race bibs are available for runners wishing to support and invest in a partner association by donating at least 2000€ to be paid directly by the runner or through sponsors allowing to raise the money. By making a donation, runners may register without having to go through the lottery. A runner wishing to become a charity runner must commit to become an ambassador for the cause they support.
The charity commission of the Trailers du Mont-Blanc selected the 12 associations below to get your support for the 2023 edition. These associations are focused on solidarity, environment or health actions: Click on the logo of the association to learn more about their project. If you want to support health or environment actions, you may choose the "USS foundation" or "Commission environnement des Trailers du Mont-Blanc" when registering on your runner's account.
How to reserve a charity, health or environment race-bib
From December 13th 2022, 10 am CET (till sold out)
- Applicants need to log in to their runner’s account, click on "Book a solidarity/health/environment race-bib ", and chose the association they wish to support and the race they would like to participate in.
- Once the bib is reserved, the runner has one week to make the donation to the chosen association to confirm the reservation of the race-bib.
- The association informs the UTMB® Mont-Blanc once the payment is received.
- The UTMB® Mont-Blanc will confirm the reception of the donation to the runner (as soon as it has the information) and will email the runner the special registration procedure (January 3rd 2023).
- The runner will be able to finalize his registration between January 3rd and 9th
If the donation is not made within the deadline, the race-bib will be available for other runners to reserve it.
**NB:**if all the available solidarity, health and environment race bibs have been reserved, the exceeding requests for a charity race bib will be put on the waiting list. Runners on the waiting list may be contacted by the organization between 24th and 31st December 2022.
Don’t forget: Runners who wish to apply for a charity race bib must follow the same regulations as a regular registration (Running Stones, UTMB Index, entry fees, etc.) except that they don’t have to go through the lottery process.
The donor will under no circumstances be refunded all (or part of) the donation. When registrating for a race, the same regulations apply to all runners (including charity runners).