Rory Bosio made history at the 2013 UTMB when she finished in the top 10 overall and became the first woman ever to accomplish this feat...
The 29 year-old nurse also crushed the women’s record by over 2 hours.
But she was just getting started and the following year she did it again! She returned to the race to win it : 2 UTMBs back to back!
Now, 10 years later, you can still see stars in her eyes when she talks about the UTMB.
The American runner is always keen to revisit the race that turned her into a legend...
A UTMB Group podcast
- Produced in partnership with Lines Agency and Trails Endurance Mag
- Interviews: Mathilde Laisney
- Texts : Mélanie Pouey
- Production: Mélanie Pouey and Mathilde Laisney
- Original music and mix : @homework_studio
- Photo credit: Brandon Joseph Baker